RACE for the Orphans & COVID-19 Safety Measures
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our participants and volunteers in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, the following protocols and procedures will be implemented for a safe and fun RACE.
- All RACE participants will be permitted to run the course without masks, but masks are required at the finish area.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at the start and finish areas.
- If necessary, the 5K event will start in waves to allow for social distancing.
- Should the in-person events be canceled, all registrations will transition to a virtual run, and registrants will be mailed their RACE shirt.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be found throughout the start and finish areas.
- Bottled water will be provided at the finish but water in cups on the 5K course will not be handed to you; if you want a cup of water, you will need to pick up a cup from the table yourself.
- For the safety of everyone involved, all RACE volunteers and spectators will be required to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines; RACE participants are required to wear masks after completing their event.
RACE for the Orphans, Inc., Board of Directors